Welcome to Harrison Elementary!
Mrs. Franks would like to share the plan for reducing achievement gaps at Harrison with our families. In addition to the meeting on Monday, September 15th, the plan will also be shared during our conference night on Thursday, October 23rd.
Harrison Elementary will be a Model School when:
* All students are proficient.
* Students, parents and staff partner to achieve
student learning goals.
* All take responsibility for a positive school environment.
* We have a culture of high expectations.
* We have a community respectful of all members.
* We have a professional learning community.
* We address the needs of the whole child.
* State of the art technology is integrated into the learning environment.